- [December 16, 2014] UK-based PQube will be releasing the Steins;Gate visual novel in English for the PS Vita and PS3 in both Europe and the US in 2015. (sources: Official Steins;Gate Community Facebook & Siliconera)
- [November 27, 2014] Steins;Gate The Committee of Antimatter has been delayed as of September 17th. It is now set for release on January 16, 2015.(Japanese source)
- [November 8, 2014] Steins;Gate and IBM have teamed up to produce a series of anime shorts entitled Steins;Gate - The Sagacious Wisdom of Cognitive Computing.
- A sequel light novel called Steins;Gate The Committee of Antimatter has been announced and will be published on
September 25th. More information can be found here .
- [September 21, 2013] The English language localization of the Steins;Gate visual novel is now available for pre-order from JAST USA.
- [June 28, 2013] The Android version of the visual novel is out here !
- [May 13, 2013] The film Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryōiki no Déjà vu is a success, and movie-goers are being given one of two short stories. A novelized version of the film has been released as well.
- [February 1, 2013] It has been announced that the Steins;Gate Fuka Ryōiki no Déjà vu film will premiere in Japan on April 20th.
- [December 17, 2012] The dub of Steins;Gate (all 24 episodes) is now available on iTunes. Part 1 was released (on iTunes, DVD, and Blu-ray) September 25, 2012, and Part 2 (on iTunes) on December 17, 2012. The physical disks of Part 2 will be available on December 18, 2012.
- [February 02, 2012] Steins;Gate Special Episode set for release at the end of the month - The special continuation episode of Steins;Gate, "Oukoubakko no Poriomania", will be released with the final Blu-Ray and DVD Volume on the 22nd of February 2012.
- [April 05, 2011] Crunchyroll Acquires License to Stream Episodes of Steins;Gate - Popular anime streaming site Crunchyroll announces that they will release episodes of Steins;Gate. Episodes will be available for viewing on Tuesdays at 6:35 PM GMT. NOTE: Availability of episodes may vary according to location.
- [April 03, 2011] First Episode of Steins;Gate Streamed in Nico Live; Influx of Viewers Create Tension - The first episode of Steins;Gate has been launched in Nico Live. The opening and closing theme songs are not included in 21-minute episode, which also lacks a noticeable amount of background music; instead, a 20-minute commentary with staff members of the anime adaptation is included. The viewer count reached went past 100,000 within the first hour of the broadcast, which causes difficulties to accounts without premium access.