- [May 25th, 2016] PQube has announced that it will be releasing the Steins;Gate 0 visual novel in English for PS4 and PS Vita sometime in 2016. (Rice Digital)
- [March 31, 2016] The Steins;Gate 0 visual novel will be ported to Windows PC. The release date is slated for June 24, 2016. (Official Website (Japanese), Gematsu)
- [October 13, 2015] The release date of the Steins;Gate 0 visual novel has been delayed to December 10, 2015 in order to improve product quality. (5pb. Games (Japanese), ANN)
- [September 20, 2015] A new forum for this wiki to chat about Steins;Gate opened this weekend.
- [July 25, 2015 JST] The Steins;Gate 0 visual novel's official site(Japanese) is celebrating Kurisu's birthday, including a downloadable wallpaper with new artwork by huke.
- [July 5, 2015] As of June 29th, PQube has announced that the US version of the original VN for PS Vita and PS3 will be released on August 25th. (source)
- [June 27, 2015] As of June 25th, 5pb. has announced that it will release Steins;Gate 0 (Visual Novel) on November 19th, 2015. (Famitsu (Japanese))
- [June 16, 2015] 5pb. will release Steins;Gate 0 on Playstation 3, Playstation 4, and PS Vita this fall in Japan. (ANN)
- [March 29, 2015] As of March 18th, both limited and regular editions of PQube's English release for the original VN on PS Vita and PS3 is being offered via Rice Digital. The currently stated release date is May 2015.
- [March 28, 2015] A visual novel sequel to the orginal Steins;Gate VN and anime has been announced entitled Steins;Gate 0. It will also receive an anime adaptation. (gematsu, ANN: 1, 2)
- [December 23, 2014] As of Dec. 22nd, the light novel Steins;Gate The Committee of Antimatter has been cancelled. (Japanese source, ANN)
- [December 16, 2014] UK-based PQube will be releasing the Steins;Gate visual novel in English for the PS Vita and PS3 in both Europe and the US in 2015. (sources: Official Steins;Gate Community Facebook & Siliconera)
- [November 27, 2014] Steins;Gate The Committee of Antimatter has been delayed as of September 17th. It is now set for release on January 16, 2015.(Japanese source)
- [November 8, 2014] Steins;Gate and IBM have teamed up to produce a series of anime shorts entitled Steins;Gate - The Sagacious Wisdom of Cognitive Computing.
- A sequel light novel called Steins;Gate The Committee of Antimatter has been announced and will be published on
September 25th. More information can be found here .
- [September 21, 2013] The English language localization of the Steins;Gate visual novel is now available for pre-order from JAST USA.
- [June 28, 2013] The Android version of the visual novel is out here !
- [May 13, 2013] The film Steins;Gate: Fuka Ryōiki no Déjà vu is a success, and movie-goers are being given one of two short stories. A novelized version of the film has been released as well.
- [February 1, 2013] It has been announced that the Steins;Gate Fuka Ryōiki no Déjà vu film will premiere in Japan on April 20th.
- [December 17, 2012] The dub of Steins;Gate (all 24 episodes) is now available on iTunes. Part 1 was released (on iTunes, DVD, and Blu-ray) September 25, 2012, and Part 2 (on iTunes) on December 17, 2012. The physical disks of Part 2 will be available on December 18, 2012.
- [February 02, 2012] Steins;Gate Special Episode set for release at the end of the month - The special continuation episode of Steins;Gate, "Oukoubakko no Poriomania", will be released with the final Blu-Ray and DVD Volume on the 22nd of February 2012.
- [April 05, 2011] Crunchyroll Acquires License to Stream Episodes of Steins;Gate - Popular anime streaming site Crunchyroll announces that they will release episodes of Steins;Gate. Episodes will be available for viewing on Tuesdays at 6:35 PM GMT. NOTE: Availability of episodes may vary according to location.
- [April 03, 2011] First Episode of Steins;Gate Streamed in Nico Live; Influx of Viewers Create Tension - The first episode of Steins;Gate has been launched in Nico Live. The opening and closing theme songs are not included in 21-minute episode, which also lacks a noticeable amount of background music; instead, a 20-minute commentary with staff members of the anime adaptation is included. The viewer count reached went past 100,000 within the first hour of the broadcast, which causes difficulties to accounts without premium access.